Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats that are vital for good nutrition and health. The health benefits it proffers are endless. It promotes cardiovascular health, immune response, anti-inflammatory function, brain function, joint function and mobility, and healthy skin conditions.
Flaxseed oil is a great source of Omega-3 and also a rich source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) a principal member of the omega 3 family, which is converted in the body into the beneficial fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) during metabolism. Flaxseed oil is also a rich source of Omega-6 and 9 fatty acids that are imperative for good health as well.
Omega-3 fatty acids have long been valued for their anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic qualities. It is regarded as essential because they cannot be synthesized by the body and can only be acquired by means of diet or supplementation. Studies have established a direct link between the consumption of omega 3 fatty acids and lower risk of chronic disorders such as stroke, cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
The benefits of Flaxseed have been known since ancient times and have been used as folk remedy since then. In fact, in the 8th Century, French King Charlemagne was so well aware of the benefits of flaxseeds that he even passed a law requiring his people to use flaxseed so that could enjoy good health.
Flaxseeds have been consumed widely throughout Europe and Asia and was later introduced to North America during colonial days. But there it wasn’t used popularly until 1960’s when the health benefits of Flaxseed were scientifically proven.
Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Wherever flaxseed becomes a regular food item, there will be better health.”
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3
Omega-3 is considered therapeutic for a wide range of conditions:
Therapeutic / Health benefits
• Reduces risk of Heart diseases
• Beneficial in lowering Blood pressure
• Reduces Cholesterol levels
• Promotes Blood Sugar balance
• Improves Memory and Concentration
• Helps to treat Arthritis and Gout
• Alleviates Rheumatoid arthritis
• Triggers Weight-loss
• Helps to prevent Constipation and Diarrhea
• Strengthens Immune System
• Boosts Energy and Stamina
• Vital for Skin and Hair health
• Good for dry eye syndromes
• Helps improve cognitive growth
• Eases Menopause & PMS Symptoms
• Helps in reduce risk of cancer
WHY MEDSOUK OMEGA 3?
Medsouk Omega 3 made from premium quality flaxseed oil sourced from the finest flaxseed producers in India. Listed below are a few reasons why Medsouk Omega 3 is different from the rest of the competition:
• Medsouk Omega 3 is 100% natural.
• Medsouk Omega 3 from flaxseed is richer in Omega3 compared to Fish oil
• Medsouk Omega 3 is made from pure cold pressed virgin oil of flaxseed.
• Medsouk Omega 3 is free from additives and preservatives.
• Medsouk Omega 3 has no bad odour unlike that noticed in fish oil capsules.
• Easy to consume, soft gel capsules
• Premium export quality product
Take 2 capsules a day after meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Medsouk PlusLife (Flaxseed Omega3)
- Product Code: Medsouk6
- Contents: 500mg X 60 Flaxseed Oil Softgels
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc Tax: 380.00